Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Joe Lieberman is a complete douchebag

"For the sake of our state, our country and my party, I cannot and will not let that result stand..." - Joementum founder, Joe Lieberman

What?!??!!?!

So, now its all clear to me that Joe just has the most warped definition of "losing" I have ever seen (see Iraq for further evidence). What an assclown this guy is. If I were him, I would enlist in the army and go fight in Iraq now that he doesn't really have a job anymore. He really felt like he could win the primary, just as he thinks we can really win in Iraq. So, logically, if you lose one of your battles, you should redirect your joementum towards your other goals, winning in Iraq. And listen, if President Codpiece Jesus can suit up, so can Joe. Also, "for the sake of my party"? Hello? YOU LOST YOUR PARTY's PRIMARY!!!

And let's be honest for a second here, he lost because he consistently underminded the party, criticized very legitimate war criticizm, and made out with the president on the floor of the senate and then went on with Hannity to yuk it up and today his true colors came through. His core is as shallow as a puddle and the only thing Joe cares about is Joe holding on to power.

I can't even imagine the shockwaves this type of behavior has sent through mel gibson's rehab clinic.