Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Two hits

OK, so my visiting-cousin-induced coma is over. sorry for the lack of posts (outside of baseball, I really couldn't do much else). I have been reading a lot around the web and I feel like for today, the best thing I could do would be to post two of the links that struck me (outside of horrible pictures from the earthquake) the most interesting.

This clip (a video from crooks and liars) describes the Plame affair better than anything I have seen. Since indictments are likely (I still doubt Rove will take an actual fall, probably just Libby) I figured a little explanation was in order since a lot of the people I have spoken with only have a vague idea of the what happened in the case.

And this link (from rocketboom) that describes a way to shortcut your way to HUMANS, rather than computer prompts, while calling customer sevice numbers at places such as Bank of America, Apple, and hundreds more. Definetly an "add to favorites" link if I have ever seen one.