Monday, October 03, 2005

Rudy Wheresacameraianni Is Full of Shit

"I will be considering it next year."

What?

Who sets a year-off deadline for when their mind will process thoughts? Thoughts like will you, Americas second most favorite Republican run for President? And are we to believe that Rudy Guilianni has NOT considered running for President? Gimme a break. I've given it hours of thought, and I was never mayor during the worst attack on our country. My nickname isn't America's Mayor. Hours of thought, and my best quality is self deprecation. I mean, maybe if the question was, "Will you ever fully endorse Fantasy Baseball" and he said, "I will be considering it next year," it would be believable. But, President? Hasn't he been considering it his whole life?

Just have the balls to say it America's Yankee Fan!