Thursday, March 02, 2006

Din Nha Ninh Nghe Nai... Hey!!!

Wow.

I know that is some really messed up perverted shit what he did, but talk about some comedic justice:

Gary Glitter gets three years in a Viatnamese prison for molesting an 11 and 12 year old.

What's next world? Huh? Kobe is arrested for anal-raping O.J.? Kate Moss Gets Photographed Taking Line's Off Of Martha Stewart's Ass? Tony Blair Developes A Southern Drawl? Bush Understands His Multiplication Tables? What could possibly be weirder than this:

Glitter, 61, was found guilty by a Vietnamese court of carrying out obscene acts on two girls, aged 11 and 12.

He stood motionless as the verdict was read to the packed court but was shocked when he heard the translation.

Glitter kissed, fondled and molested the girls after luring them to his rented seafront villa in the town of Vung Tau with the promise of English lessons, the court heard.

Stood motionless, huh? Sounds like the girls should have given him some language lessons! Oh Shnap!!!

Ooooooooo... Hsssssssssssssssssss....

But seriously, English lessons?

ENGLISH LESSONS? From this guy?

"Yes girls, let's see now, before we get to prepositional phrases, what do you say I kiss you as only a grandfather can? ... Hey!!!"

I (giggle) wonder if (giggle, giggle) he'll (yet more giggling) STAND OUT (bawhawhawhahahahahaha) in a Vietnamese prison...

(By the way, I was shooting for a double entedre with the subject title. You know, the beginning of Rock and Roll Pt 2 and, well, Vietnamese. Who got it? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?)

Oh my God. I was just about to post this when I went to Wikipedia to see what they had on Glitter and, as Wikipedia always does, they had more then I was asking for. Check out these titles from Glitter's career and put them in thecontext of a pedophile teaching english:

1972 "Rock and Roll (Parts 1 and 2)"

Like the description of a child's anatomy.

1972 "I Didn't Know I Loved You (Til I Saw You Rock 'N' Roll)"

In the schoolyard with all the other children.

1973 "Do You Wanna Touch Me? (Oh Yeah)"

No comment.

1973 "Hello Hello I'm Back Again"

(sobbing on the witness stand) "And then Mr Glitter would unlock the dungeon where he kept me and all his other 10 year old sex slaves and he's say Hello Hello I'm Back Again..."

1973 "I Love You Love Me Love"

Ahhh, yeah, the fake Asian accent as delivered by a white guy. This guy knows his stuff.

1974 "Remember Me This Way"

I don't think those girls could ever forget you.

1974 "Oh Yes! You're Beautiful"

Picture a pedophile saying this.

1975 "Love Like You and Me"

Picture a pedophile saying this.

1975 "Doing Alright with the Boys"

Oh, you like boys too, do ya?

1975 "Papa Oom Mow Mow"

Priceless.

1976 "You Belong To Me"

Can't imagine how that would sound to an 11 year old Vietnamese girl.

1977 "It Takes All Night Long"

Dear Christ.

1977 "A Little Boogie Woogie in the Back of Mind"

Define "little."

1978 "365 Days"

Actually, you'll be in there for 1095 days.

1979 "Superhero"

Hardly. He was "renting" his villa.

1980 "When I'm On, I'm On"

This is starting to not be funny.

1980 "What Your Mama Don't See"

Scratch that last comment.

1981 "All That Glitters"

How much light do they give Vietnamese prisoners?

1981 "And Then She Kissed Me"

Seriously. It's like that, huh?

1995 "House Of The Rising Sun"

Snicker.

1995 "Hello, Hello I'm Back Again (Again!)

Tortured Screams.

2001 "You" Fan Club Single - Mail Order Only

Come to papa...

2004 "Control" Fan Club Single - Mail Order Only

That's right. "Mail order" and "control" in the same line.

And my personal favorite...

2005 "Field of Dreams"