Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Weird day in Fog City

The buzz about barry is here. Holy crap, this is damaging. If this sort of thing comes out about David Ortiz, I thnk I'll drive a nail through my scrotum. There is one positive for Barry though. Now that he's off steroids, his neck will become human sized again, and he'll be able to fit into his presidential medal of freedom. No, but really, I will say its a funny how a lot of the Giants fans are dealing with this. It reminds me of Republican friends and how they dealt with the last year of Dubya. In both cases, as evidence mounts on both sides that their idol is infact a criminal fraud and these people are confronted with those facts, there's always a sigh, a pause as if recognizing reality if only for a nanosecond, and then a "yeah, but..." [insert rationalization for maintaining an undeserving, willfully ignorant worship] .